I still have not heard back from moonbeam or sweetvampwriter. I am going to send a reminder PM to both shortly, but if I do not hear back from them in a week, I will choose for them. And then if they don't confirm the trades by June 1, they forfeit their winnings!
Hopefully they will respond to me at some point. I understand time and RL, but I cannot hold onto stuff indefinitely!