Urban Fantasy Setting - found a partner, yay!
Underwater Setting - Somewhere under the ocean, Atlantis lies dormant, having sunk beneath the waves years ago...well, that's what our characters are hoping for, anyway. Atlantis is said to be a mer sanctuary, and with their home waters fished out and the possibility of being discovered looming ever-closer, our characters need somewhere to go. Think 'The Incredible Journey,' but with two merfolk instead of two dogs and a cat.
Space Pirate Setting - Human technology has finally allowed us to visit a nearby galaxy, revealing three new planets - dubbed Juno, Minerva, and Janus. Unfortunately for us, Janusites are a race notorious for their love of pillaging and taking what doesn't belong to them in a very pirate-ly fashion. We'll just sort of start off where it feels comfortable and see where the story goes; I'd prefer to be the pirate, but that's negotiable.
Now then. Some restrictions/encouragements.
- If you want to turn these into romances, I'm only interested in yaoi. I've done yuri and het RPs, and I just don't enjoy them.
- For species in the first RP, please don't be a werewolf or a vampire. I'd like to see something more unusual (not something you made up, please).
- For the second RP, don't think merpeople like Disney's Little Mermaid. Think merpeople like this:
- Be prepared to help me with the story if it starts to go flat. I tend to just sort of...go, and let my imagination take me wherever.
- Literate-only, PLEASE. That means OOC is in (()) or , punctuation, capitalization, and speech quotes.
- Unless the situation calls for it, no one-line posts.
- Conversely, no crazy-long posts, please. I lose interest.
Okay! Looking forward to finding people! :3