The Guy Guild
Because sometimes... You just need to talk to another guy.
The Pillagebeast you see above is our mascot!
The New Thread, under maginoodlesyum's leadership.
Guild Zombie Apocalypse RP!
Old giveaway link which is just being kept so we can find the topic.
In accordance with the rules, if you really must snoop, we would appreciate it if you did so without posting. Thank you.
Also, said posting will not be responded to by guild members and treated as non-existent- by everyone aside from myself.
Anyone here has blatantly ignored our wishes for no reason and, if caught posting here again, will likely be the source of a complaint to the moderators.
As I'm sure plenty of you know, MagiStream is, despite having a male founder, primarily made up of females. Now, I don't know about you, but I sometimes wish I just saw more guys around here... Know what I mean?
Well, what better way to do that than to create a guild specifically made for every last male person on MagiStream? Brilliant, no? However, like any guild, we have rules.
Abide by them or die. ...Or be made fun of by the rest of the guild. Whichever.
- 1. Please, keep things appropriate. While I know we guys often like our crude humor, I believe in keeping our minds more or less intact.
- 2. Always be kind, and do not make fun of your guildmates [if any troll manages to enter, simply report him/her. I would let you guys tease the troll, but we wouldn't want to accidentally feed him]. While guys also seem to be adept at this, it's better for everyone if you keep your mouth shut when you need to.
- 3. Be helpful and supportive. While this kinda ties in with rule two, I'd like to stress this point. You guys can tell each other just about any problems you're having and [probably] get some feedback. Remember, though, that those with more experience than you (i.e. parents) are usually the best information providers.
- 4. If you have your gender unspecified or kraken for the sole purpose of privacy, please do not join. Since, y'know, it sorta defeats the purpose of your being a kraken... [rule subject to removal]
- 5. Well, it came to this. Feels really childish saying it, but no girls may post. Ever. Reasons being that it defeats the purpose to have constant intrusions and because said intrusions are very annoying. Any girl who posts could easily be blacklisted.
- 6. Rules subject to change, though if any edits are made/may be made, the rest of the guild must be notified by posting, private message, or either of the former combined with a message in the topic title.
With which you join us.
- Code: Select all
[b]Favorite Video Game or Book:[/b]
[b]Describe Yourself, Your Background:[/b]
User Name: PaleoMage
Favorite Video Game: Okami.
Describe Yourself, Your Background: Not really much to say. I'm a slightly-good artist and love this site. I also love dragons.
Favorite Food: ...I dunno, there's a good few.
Favorite Activity/Activities: MagiStream, other adoptables sites, anything computer-y, drawing, talking to this one person
Those whom you will be meeting.
With which you will advertise our guild and help us in WORLD DOMINATION.