Caught Being Nice Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby Enchanteddil » April 7th, 2012, 3:26:46 am

Malakh wrote:Thank you for the loan of the Hallow Capricorns. I got egg-locked during the Great 2012 Snowball Fight and then the Capricorns were not in the mood.

I bought a couple of pairs from Master Belmos to complete the quest later. Upon completion I can donate them to your guild. :)


Thank you very much, that would be lovely <3
Image
Image
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 8254
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby Enchanteddil » April 24th, 2012, 7:45:28 am

Still short of these creatures for the raffle:

(264) Cervinus - Piebald
(280) Black Tundra Tylluans

Need to buy/ breed/ catch all of the above. Have non of them in our stock.

Current completed creatures (except the female Blue Pygmy Phoenix)
user/Enchanteddil/CBN-RAFFLE
Last edited by Enchanteddil on April 25th, 2012, 10:06:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 8254
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby RhyfelwrDraig » April 24th, 2012, 9:24:09 am

Hi, I'm sending a trade with the following
Blue female pygmy pheonix
pair moss snails
pair dugong
all the pairs of duckits
pair white tylluan
pair lucinis birds.
I can get the seals water shop seals if no-one else wants to.
I often fall asleep at my computer, if I'm online, I'm not ignoring you, just unconcious! PM me.. I always hit refresh when I wake up.

Image
User avatar
RhyfelwrDraig
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 7:24:31 pm

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby Enchanteddil » April 24th, 2012, 9:36:42 am

RhyfelwrDraig wrote:Hi, I'm sending a trade with the following
Blue female pygmy pheonix
pair moss snails
pair dugong
all the pairs of duckits
pair white tylluan
pair lucinis birds.
I can get the seals water shop seals if no-one else wants to.


Thank you so very very much Rhy :t-glomp: :t-glomp:
Image
Image
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 8254
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby RhyfelwrDraig » April 24th, 2012, 5:24:18 pm

Enchanteddil wrote:
RhyfelwrDraig wrote:Hi, I'm sending a trade with the following
Blue female pygmy pheonix
pair moss snails
pair dugong
all the pairs of duckits
pair white tylluan
pair lucinis birds.
I can get the seals water shop seals if no-one else wants to.


Thank you so very very much Rhy :t-glomp: :t-glomp:

you're always welcome
I often fall asleep at my computer, if I'm online, I'm not ignoring you, just unconcious! PM me.. I always hit refresh when I wake up.

Image
User avatar
RhyfelwrDraig
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 7:24:31 pm

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby Taliesen » April 24th, 2012, 8:22:42 pm

Sent along the White deer, the Sun rays, one female Fog ray, the snow dragons and the seals for you Enchanted.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Taliesen
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: May 27th, 2011, 11:41:53 am
Location: Romping with the ferrets

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby Enchanteddil » April 24th, 2012, 11:12:27 pm

Taliesen wrote:Sent along the White deer, the Sun rays, one female Fog ray, the snow dragons and the seals for you Enchanted.


Thanks Tali :D I will move them to the CBN Raffle tab and take them out of my post above <3
Image
Image
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 8254
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby silflame » April 25th, 2012, 4:20:05 am

Sending along one male purple CW, Enchanted. Soon as I'm out of egglock I'll buy the black tylluans.



Image
ImageImageImage


Codes for ninjas /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
User avatar
silflame
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5234
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 1:01:10 am
Location: Lodging in some rooms above the Bazaar, Fallen London
Gender: Kraken

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby Enchanteddil » April 25th, 2012, 6:17:14 am

silflame wrote:Sending along one male purple CW, Enchanted. Soon as I'm out of egglock I'll buy the black tylluans.


Thanks Sil :D

I can pull out the Paervem and the Taijitu Beetle pairs from my personal stock. Same with the black deer. Will go do that now and take them off the list :D

Edited to add: Saw a male Fog Ray in Waynal and put in a request to buy it. With that, the Fog Rays are also taken care of.

I will see in my birthday giveaway stock if I have a male 2011 golden CW to use for the raffle. Found one. 2011 CW's are taken care of.

BTW, I didn't add the Reindeer in the list. I didn't think we could come up with 1st gens of those :derp:
Image
Image
User avatar
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 8254
Joined: November 9th, 2009, 9:59:02 pm
Location: Sri Lanka
Gender: Female

Re: Caught Being Nice Guild

Postby RhyfelwrDraig » April 25th, 2012, 7:25:49 am

Enchanteddil wrote:
silflame wrote:Sending along one male purple CW, Enchanted. Soon as I'm out of egglock I'll buy the black tylluans.


Thanks Sil :D

I can pull out the Paervem and the Taijitu Beetle pairs from my personal stock. Same with the black deer. Will go do that now and take them off the list :D

Edited to add: Saw a male Fog Ray in Waynal and put in a request to buy it. With that, the Fog Rays are also taken care of.

I will see in my birthday giveaway stock if I have a male 2011 golden CW to use for the raffle. Found one. 2011 CW's are taken care of.

BTW, I didn't add the Reindeer in the list. I didn't think we could come up with 1st gens of those :derp:

I have a pair of snow ray I can throw in, their shop so I can replace them easily.
If I'd realised about the deer I could have given you a couple of fire ones... I gifted them a couple of days ago...
I often fall asleep at my computer, if I'm online, I'm not ignoring you, just unconcious! PM me.. I always hit refresh when I wake up.

Image
User avatar
RhyfelwrDraig
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 7:24:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds Quarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: magicdragon and 5 guests