My comp lags a bit too, but if you stream clean during less active times it's easier, so you only have to fight the lag of your own computer and not just the website's.How to Stream Clean for an Axo:
1) open up two windows, both so you can have clear views of the stream at the same time
2) make sure you have two open egg slots in your keep
3) decide beforehand which egg you want to click on the current browser (the one on top); I'd personally recommend choosing an egg that will be to the sides of the stream on your browser below (and if you have two windows open, the two stream-views will probably not match as far as position so decide based on the inactive lower browser)
4) click the chosen egg on the above browser, and quickly move your cursor to the other browser over the place of the egg you just clicked; if an axolotl comes up it will be in the exact same position, giving you an advantage over other people just watching the stream: YOU KNOW WHERE IT WILL BE.
5) if you see pink: CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!
6) if you don't get an axo, go to your keep, freeze the other egg, and start all over again!
This may take some patience, so don't be concerned if you end up with 20 or so frozen eggs before you finally get an axo. You can always sell them, give them away, use them as dividers, or release them after 6 hours.