<--- league of legends guild --->

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby snowflakeseal1234 » January 20th, 2017, 7:57:55 am

#Foreverbronze
5/25 gifts, crystalwings only, please :)
User avatar
snowflakeseal1234
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 232
Joined: November 1st, 2014, 9:14:21 pm
Location: Cuddling rose imps
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby xmands » January 22nd, 2017, 1:12:07 am

now that league has a big ten & my alma mater is in it, looks like I'm getting back into league
ru rah rah

still only going to play bots though lol
Image
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Image
User avatar
xmands
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 4052
Joined: March 24th, 2014, 8:40:33 pm
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby salt » January 22nd, 2017, 1:44:42 am

xmands wrote:now that league has a big ten & my alma mater is in it, looks like I'm getting back into league
ru rah rah

still only going to play bots though lol


dun dun dun
its time to introduce you to the big leagues

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling donis | selling more donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8514
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby xmands » January 22nd, 2017, 1:50:11 am

Ruzio wrote:
xmands wrote:now that league has a big ten & my alma mater is in it, looks like I'm getting back into league
ru rah rah

still only going to play bots though lol


dun dun dun
its time to introduce you to the big leagues



nooo I want to be a baby forever the people on the internet scare me
Image
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Image
User avatar
xmands
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 4052
Joined: March 24th, 2014, 8:40:33 pm
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby Aufheben » January 25th, 2017, 10:28:05 pm

username: Aufheben
summoner name: Ljosmyndir
champ mains: Vel'koz, Nautlius, Nasus, Shyvana, Hecarim, Morgana...
role mains: Anything but ADC
server: NA
anything else?: I've been playing for about a year, and I'm not terrible, but not *ahem* godlike either. I REALLY love Vel'koz, cannot feel down when I play him, even when fighting annoying skill-shot blockers (*cough*YASUO*cough*). Nautilus is my preferred tank support (16.00 KDA with him right now o.O). I only recently started playing ranked and haven't been placed yet, but according to LOLSUMO I'm probably Silver because I suuuuuuck.
"No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell" - C. G. Jung

Image
User avatar
Aufheben
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 239
Joined: July 23rd, 2015, 2:13:57 am
Location: Lordran
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby salt » January 25th, 2017, 10:31:53 pm

Aufheben wrote:username: Aufheben
summoner name: Ljosmyndir
champ mains: Vel'koz, Nautlius, Nasus, Shyvana, Hecarim, Morgana...
role mains: Anything but ADC
server: NA
anything else?: I've been playing for about a year, and I'm not terrible, but not *ahem* godlike either. I REALLY love Vel'koz, cannot feel down when I play him, even when fighting annoying skill-shot blockers (*cough*YASUO*cough*). Nautilus is my preferred tank support (16.00 KDA with him right now o.O). I only recently started playing ranked and haven't been placed yet, but according to LOLSUMO I'm probably Silver because I suuuuuuck.


hey fam o/ got you added to the list !!
and man i remember playing velkoz. i am TERRIBle at angles so ive never been really comfortable playing him as support ahahhaha.....and same, i really hate ad carry now rip.

nautilus is a GREAT TANK SUPPORT (tm), though right now my fave is probably leona ?? also, dont trust lolsumo its actually crap

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling donis | selling more donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8514
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby Aufheben » January 25th, 2017, 11:20:30 pm

Ruzio wrote:hey fam o/ got you added to the list !!
and man i remember playing velkoz. i am TERRIBle at angles so ive never been really comfortable playing him as support ahahhaha.....and same, i really hate ad carry now rip.

nautilus is a GREAT TANK SUPPORT (tm), though right now my fave is probably leona ??


One time I killed this guy under their own turret with one of Vel's geometry split shots, I think a lot of people just forget that the beam does that :devil: Ugh, Vel has such great escape potential too, despite his lack of movement (flash-required champ). I love imagining how frustrated enemy players must get when they try chasing, only to be knocked back by a well-placed tectonic disruption. HE'S SUCH A GRACEFUL SQUID EYEBALL THING

I'm looking to play more midlaners because my niche seems to involve mages; I recently picked up Lux and am looking to try Ahri next.

Colossus made Nautilus (and tanks with hard cc in general) pretty strong! And I do play Leona too, I really enjoy tank supports.

Ruzio wrote:also, dont trust lolsumo its actually crap


O.o I've been lied to? uninstall time???
"No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell" - C. G. Jung

Image
User avatar
Aufheben
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 239
Joined: July 23rd, 2015, 2:13:57 am
Location: Lordran
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby Alvin » February 14th, 2017, 2:00:55 am

username: Rengar
summoner name: Bhuuih
champ mains: Rengar Rumble KhaZix Jhin
role mains:Jg, Top, adc
server: SG/MY
anything else?: nope
ImageImageImageImage
Alvin
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2840
Joined: May 31st, 2011, 5:55:59 pm
Gender: Male

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby salt » February 14th, 2017, 4:23:34 am

Rengar wrote:username: Rengar
summoner name: Bhuuih
champ mains: Rengar Rumble KhaZix Jhin
role mains:Jg, Top, adc
server: SG/MY
anything else?: nope


eyyyooo added o/

@aufheben
oops crappy late reply but MAN lolsumo should be uninstalled, it only calculates stats not actually how well your gameplay is. like u can literally cheat the system by spamming wards in base LMAO

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling donis | selling more donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8514
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: <--- league of legends guild --->

Postby PeelTheMango » February 18th, 2017, 12:56:51 am

username: PeelTheMango
summoner name: TfwPeepo
champ mains: Cho'Gath, Garen, Illaoi, Lee Sin
role mains: Top, mid
server: NA
anything else?: I play too much League even though the game tilts me lmao
Image
Gifts: 18/25. Anything and everything is appreciated! Happy 10 years of Magistream!
User avatar
PeelTheMango
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 262
Joined: April 30th, 2016, 10:14:39 am
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds Quarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests