FelisFire Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby Aolasai » May 4th, 2012, 2:05:02 pm

Thank You Myrin! I've got a cloned Xano and Iuri of Sun Card on the way and I can't wait to see them. I went ahead and sent him back to you and Congrats again on the gorgeous Xano :3

Image
Image Under ConstructionImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Aolasai
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: November 5th, 2009, 11:45:33 pm
Location: Playing tag with Akio & Kohana 0utside :3
Gender: Female

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby Myrin » May 4th, 2012, 3:52:37 pm

You're all welcome, I can't wait to see everyone's clones!

Candy cane and Cool It apparently had a really good time while I was asleep. They're having a feli tom!

Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
codes:

User avatar
Myrin
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3570
Joined: July 6th, 2009, 9:16:33 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby ErrantMisty » May 4th, 2012, 5:56:55 pm

Myrin wrote:You're all welcome, I can't wait to see everyone's clones!

Candy cane and Cool It apparently had a really good time while I was asleep. They're having a feli tom!

Cool It gave it and took it today. XD
Aww Myrin I was hoping he would give you a zerda since he is recessive for it. Sorry! D:

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
User avatar
ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 7633
Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:44:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby Arkinine » May 4th, 2012, 6:03:43 pm

:wat: Felidae + Chetae = Xano? What? Lol, Geordi (Chetae) from the Reading Rainbow in Space clan got Purple Panda (Felidae) preggers, and it's a Xano boy. He looks like he'll be very pretty. If only that stupid husky mark was under everything.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Arkinine
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: July 6th, 2009, 8:37:10 pm
Location: Where dragons roam, and eagles soar free...

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby Kyrare » May 4th, 2012, 6:35:14 pm

Arkinine wrote::wat: Felidae + Chetae = Xano? What? Lol, Geordi (Chetae) from the Reading Rainbow in Space clan got Purple Panda (Felidae) preggers, and it's a Xano boy. He looks like he'll be very pretty. If only that stupid husky mark was under everything.

Sometime husky on top is a good thing, hides unpleasant stuff...
ImageImage
User avatar
Kyrare
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 5038
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 7:38:16 pm
Location: Online ;D
Gender: Female

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby ErrantMisty » May 4th, 2012, 6:39:43 pm

My iuri customers are having TRIPLETS! :woo: All males :/ but TRIPLETS!

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
User avatar
ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 7633
Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:44:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby audioburst » May 4th, 2012, 7:50:03 pm

@Atuin - Nice, looks natural. ^^

@Myrin - Might I clone The Sun Card too? I have a couple xanos on the way.

@Aol - Bumped up your Mischief/Mayhem thread. :P

I'm hungry, yo.

My computer is slowing down...
User avatar
audioburst
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 5692
Joined: May 29th, 2009, 8:52:53 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby Myrin » May 4th, 2012, 7:59:23 pm

He's off to you, audio!

Misty, grats on the triplets!

Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
codes:

User avatar
Myrin
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3570
Joined: July 6th, 2009, 9:16:33 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby ErrantMisty » May 5th, 2012, 10:01:09 am

Aolasai wrote:
@ ErrantMisty - I believe you're talking about Blizzard and Echo, so I will go ahead and send you dna from them :3
(Sent)


Had a 2nd gen female feli going to be born tomorrow. Made a mini Echo. The cartography is strong though. Does that matter? I'll post her in your thread once she is born. :)
http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b ... m5c=0000FF

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
User avatar
ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 7633
Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:44:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: FelisFire Guild

Postby Aolasai » May 5th, 2012, 10:48:09 am

ErrantMisty wrote:
Aolasai wrote:
@ ErrantMisty - I believe you're talking about Blizzard and Echo, so I will go ahead and send you dna from them :3
(Sent)


Had a 2nd gen female feli going to be born tomorrow. Made a mini Echo. The cartography is strong though. Does that matter? I'll post her in your thread once she is born. :)
http://www.felisfire.com/demo.php?s=1&b ... m5c=0000FF


As long as the markings are in order it doesn't matter if it's strong or not.

Image
Image Under ConstructionImage
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
Aolasai
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: November 5th, 2009, 11:45:33 pm
Location: Playing tag with Akio & Kohana 0utside :3
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds Quarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests