The Guy Guild
Because sometimes... You just need to talk to another guy.
The Pillagebeast you see above is our mascot! He was made by GoblinShark.
The Epic of the Old Guild
Old giveaway link which is just being kept so we can find the topic.
In accordance with the rules, if you really must snoop, we would appreciate it if you did so without posting. Thank you.
Also, said posting will not be responded to by guild members and treated as non-existent- by everyone aside from the guild leader.
Anyone here has blatantly ignored our wishes for no reason and, if caught posting here again, will likely be the source of a complaint to the moderators.
As I'm sure plenty of you know, MagiStream is, despite having a male founder, primarily made up of females. This guild was made so that there would be a place on MagiStream just for guys to talk to other guys without any girls around. Not that there's really anything bad about girls- well, most of them- it's just that it's fun to be able to just talk to people who were born the same gender as you.
Abide by them or die. ...Or be banned. Whichever.
- 1. Please, keep things appropriate. While we know us guys often like our crude humor, it might be nice to keep our minds more or less intact.
- 2. Always be kind, and do not make fun of your guildmates [if any troll manages to enter, simply report him/her. I would let you guys tease the troll, but we wouldn't want to accidentally feed him]. While guys also seem to be adept at this, it's better for everyone if you keep your mouth shut when you need to.
- 3. Be helpful and supportive. While this kinda ties in with rule two, I'd like to stress this point. You guys can tell each other just about any problems you're having and [probably] get some feedback. Remember, though, that those with more experience than you (i.e. parents) are usually the best information providers.
- 4. If you have your gender unspecified or kraken for the sole purpose of privacy, please do not join. Since, y'know, it sorta defeats the purpose of your being a kraken... [rule subject to removal] Removed due to approval from founder and majority rule.
- 5. Well, it came to this. Feels really childish saying it, but no girls may post. Ever. Reasons being that it defeats the purpose to have constant intrusions and because said intrusions are very annoying. Any girl who posts could easily be blacklisted.
- 6. Rules subject to change, though if any edits are made/may be made, the rest of the guild must be notified by posting, private message, or either of the former combined with a message in the topic title.
With which you join us.
- Code: Select all
[b]Favorite Video Game or Book:[/b]
[b]Describe Yourself, Your Background:[/b]
User Name: maginoodlesyum -> Noodles
Favorite Video Game or Book: Authors - John Feinstein, Trenton Lee Stewart, Orson Scott Card
Describe Yourself, Your Background: Geeky freak. Asian. Kinda boring, quite frankly.
Favorite Food: Japanese food, Korean food, and fried chicken
Favorite Activity/Activities: Camping, basketball, Neopets ( ), music (guitar, bass, piano)
Those whom you will be meeting.
With which you will advertise our guild and help us in WORLD DOMINATION.