Fancy New Feature

Learn about the latest updates here.

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby KitsuneXIII » May 15th, 2012, 12:54:46 pm

Yay! It works!

Sohbek for Kitsu~


Thank you for this new feature. I'll be donating more, knowing that I can pick the eggs up almost right away. <3
So many quests @.@
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
KitsuneXIII
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 57
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:04:37 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby ChaosEmpress » May 15th, 2012, 1:25:31 pm

Cool!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
ChaosEmpress
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 241
Joined: December 30th, 2010, 4:23:25 am
Location: Somewhere in the living world...maybe
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby crzyanimemom » May 15th, 2012, 1:28:45 pm

OH YEAH! That's so cool.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
crzyanimemom
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: December 31st, 2010, 1:44:02 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby velvetel » May 15th, 2012, 2:24:52 pm

Tristan wrote:You can now buy donation pets if you're egg locked, allowing you to have up to six eggs at a time.


I think that's unfair. There are people that can't buy donation pets for a number of reasons,so I think this should be an option for ALL users. All users should have the right to have more egg slots.
This makes me feel bad,like a social discrimination of the "rich" and the "poor". i'm sorry,I don't like it at all and this is the first time I'm disappointed with MS.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
velvetel
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: November 2nd, 2009, 5:15:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby Zeilera » May 15th, 2012, 2:47:05 pm

velvetel wrote:
Tristan wrote:You can now buy donation pets if you're egg locked, allowing you to have up to six eggs at a time.


I think that's unfair. There are people that can't buy donation pets for a number of reasons,so I think this should be an option for ALL users. All users should have the right to have more egg slots.
This makes me feel bad,like a social discrimination of the "rich" and the "poor". i'm sorry,I don't like it at all and this is the first time I'm disappointed with MS.


The feature doesn't give donors more normal egg slots, but more slots for donis, which you probably understood. My point here is, that it's not the same thing as having extra slots for any creatures. I'm sure that the idea of this feature wasn't to discriminate "rich" and "poor" (if that's how you call donors and non-donors) but instead it can give the site some more money. =)

ImageImageImageImage


"It doesn't matter what you say.
What really matters is the way you say it."
- E.H.

User avatar
Zeilera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3784
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 8:04:00 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby Seleya » May 15th, 2012, 4:34:22 pm

Indeed, these 'extra slots' are just for DP eggs and the idea was user-suggested (yes, it came from the user base) when Tristan said that during event-creature floods the donations drop almost to zero, since most people are constantly egg-locked with the event critters.

This is a feature to allow a constant source of income for Magistream,one that could, at the end, result in more DPs available for everybody since we donors could now hatch more DPs (and likely sell more, resulting in prices going down), not having them competing with bred or catched eggs.
User avatar
Seleya
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: November 27th, 2009, 4:47:55 pm
Location: Italy
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby SurrealSadi » May 15th, 2012, 5:12:47 pm

Cool
My Keep is OPEN for clicking, save for NO CLICKING tab.
Wishlist in Profile: OHMYGOD YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING!!! Merry Holidays!
I have a Tumblr. I reblog random shit.
Amarna, a work in progress
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Squibys in Profile
(For :t-ninja:/ :t-pirate: , codes in spoiler)
User avatar
SurrealSadi
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 970
Joined: November 2nd, 2009, 12:18:52 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby velvetel » May 15th, 2012, 6:39:13 pm

Seleya wrote:Indeed, these 'extra slots' are just for DP eggs and the idea was user-suggested (yes, it came from the user base) when Tristan said that during event-creature floods the donations drop almost to zero, since most people are constantly egg-locked with the event critters.

This is a feature to allow a constant source of income for Magistream,one that could, at the end, result in more DPs available for everybody since we donors could now hatch more DPs (and likely sell more, resulting in prices going down), not having them competing with bred or catched eggs.


If that's so,I'm fine with it.
I thought the egg slots would be for normal eggs,not for doni eggs.
That would be like "If you buy a doni you'll get more egg slots for other eggs!",and that's not cool at all.
I'm glad I understood it wrong. I already disappointed myself with other adoptables websites,and I really didn't want that to happen with MS.
But the problem of being egg-locked is not just for people who buy donis,but every user! I mean,you can only get 4 eggs at a time,in a website that has so many,and new ones coming out almost every week. People get frustrated,because they want to catch more. Why is so difficult to rise the eggslots for everyone?
Instead of 4,we could have 6 or 8. I think that would be enough and people will got satisfied.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
velvetel
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: November 2nd, 2009, 5:15:19 pm
Location: Europe
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby Zeilera » May 15th, 2012, 6:58:00 pm

velvetel wrote:If that's so,I'm fine with it.
I thought the egg slots would be for normal eggs,not for doni eggs.
That would be like "If you buy a doni you'll get more egg slots for other eggs!",and that's not cool at all.
I'm glad I understood it wrong. I already disappointed myself with other adoptables websites,and I really didn't want that to happen with MS.
But the problem of being egg-locked is not just for people who buy donis,but every user! I mean,you can only get 4 eggs at a time,in a website that has so many,and new ones coming out almost every week. People get frustrated,because they want to catch more. Why is so difficult to rise the eggslots for everyone?
Instead of 4,we could have 6 or 8. I think that would be enough and people will got satisfied.

Oh, I see then. Though it's quite clearly stated in the first post that it's for doni eggs only and in the sentence you quoted earlier is a word 'donation'... :srsly:

Anyways, in my opinion it's nicer when we only have four slots for normal eggs. There's a little more challenge in the game then. It surely isn't hard to rise the number of eggslots but I don't see why it should be done. If you want something (that is, more eggs) you have to do something for it (hatch your current eggs). And besides, people are never satisfied. If we had 6 eggslots, people would ask why we can't have 8. If we had 8 eggslots, people would ask why can't we have 10. And so on. Four is a good number. ^_^

ImageImageImageImage


"It doesn't matter what you say.
What really matters is the way you say it."
- E.H.

User avatar
Zeilera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3784
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 8:04:00 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female

Re: Fancy New Feature

Postby Cassowary » May 15th, 2012, 6:59:15 pm

No. Must be a multiple of 5. Why is it not a multiple of 5?

/CDO, in alphabetical order... as it should be.
ImageImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
Cassowary
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 24590
Joined: March 10th, 2011, 1:27:31 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Site News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest