LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/SB/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby javalady » June 13th, 2019, 4:25:05 am

sarahjazz wrote:Clostra crystalwing: 1 adult female and 2 female hatchies please! 15k

Trade sent! Thank you! :wave:
\Not all who Wander are lost/

25/25 Gifts! Thank you!

46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1204
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby javalady » June 13th, 2019, 1:00:49 pm

Mod Edit: Illegal Bump
\Not all who Wander are lost/

25/25 Gifts! Thank you!

46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1204
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby paige201208 » June 14th, 2019, 4:01:35 am

Could I please get the following from Bred Doni's?

Lunar Fox
Filigree Cat

Total: 280k

Thank you <3
User avatar
paige201208
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 1699
Joined: April 13th, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Location: Stream, watching all the pretty eggs go by
Gender: Female

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby javalady » June 14th, 2019, 5:48:43 am

paige201208 wrote:Could I please get the following from Bred Doni's?

Lunar Fox
Filigree Cat

Total: 280k

Thank you <3

On their way! Thank you
\Not all who Wander are lost/

25/25 Gifts! Thank you!

46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1204
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby leica » June 14th, 2019, 6:16:45 am

Hello, could I have two Skywreath(160K), please?
If possible, low percent two please. Thank you :D
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 6048
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby javalady » June 14th, 2019, 6:35:26 am

leica wrote:Hello, could I have two Skywreath(160K), please?
If possible, low percent two please. Thank you :D

Trade sent! Thank you! :wave:
\Not all who Wander are lost/

25/25 Gifts! Thank you!

46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1204
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby Immortalwolf » June 14th, 2019, 9:47:37 am

Hi!! Can I please get the following???

50G Tab
All Pegasus

300G Tab
Cestoda Hatchling-M
Yuaxu Hatchling-M
Moss Snail Hatchling-M
Cariad Agaori Hatchling-F
Tiexos Ixsu Hatchling-M


500G Tab
Red Vasant beetle Hatchling-M .22%
Blue Celestial Butterfly Hatchling-F
Aselis Hatchling-F
Topo Wyrm Hatchling-f
Osqual Hatchling-M
Silvian Krotalo Hatchling-F
Daeodus Hatchling-F
Fiorellan Hedgehog Hatchling-M
Azure Zeratus Hatchling-F
Virescent Zeratus Hatchling-F

800G Tab
Telvian Panther Hatchling –M and F .62%
Axolotl Hatchling-F .05%
Light Minicorn Hatchling-F .89%
Arkenian Sea Leopard Hatchling-M
Tenebricosa Meowl Hatchling-F .16%
Silvan Narasad Hatchling-M and F
Borean Narasad Hatchling-M
Hazel Farir Hatchling-F
Silt Seroile Hatchling-M
Ilikatal Hatchling-F
Turmeric Jellycap Hatchling-F
User avatar
Immortalwolf
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1187
Joined: July 12th, 2009, 7:41:37 pm
Gender: Female

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby javalady » June 14th, 2019, 1:48:33 pm

Immortalwolf wrote:Hi!! Can I please get the following???

50G Tab
All Pegasus

300G Tab
Cestoda Hatchling-M
Yuaxu Hatchling-M
Moss Snail Hatchling-M
Cariad Agaori Hatchling-F
Tiexos Ixsu Hatchling-M


500G Tab
Red Vasant beetle Hatchling-M .22%
Blue Celestial Butterfly Hatchling-F
Aselis Hatchling-F
Topo Wyrm Hatchling-f
Osqual Hatchling-M
Silvian Krotalo Hatchling-F
Daeodus Hatchling-F
Fiorellan Hedgehog Hatchling-M
Azure Zeratus Hatchling-F
Virescent Zeratus Hatchling-F

800G Tab
Telvian Panther Hatchling –M and F .62%
Axolotl Hatchling-F .05%
Light Minicorn Hatchling-F .89%
Arkenian Sea Leopard Hatchling-M
Tenebricosa Meowl Hatchling-F .16%
Silvan Narasad Hatchling-M and F
Borean Narasad Hatchling-M
Hazel Farir Hatchling-F
Silt Seroile Hatchling-M
Ilikatal Hatchling-F
Turmeric Jellycap Hatchling-F

Trade sent! Thank you! :wave:
\Not all who Wander are lost/

25/25 Gifts! Thank you!

46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1204
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby zee113 » June 14th, 2019, 1:54:19 pm

Hi :wave:
Can I please buy a m/f pair of Skywreath? Thank you. <3
My shop with lots of pets here.
(If I don't send trade within a day, please poke me. I'm notoriously bad at checking my shop.)




Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
zee113
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 3583
Joined: October 29th, 2009, 1:56:06 pm

Re: LTS DONI/STORE/BM/QB/EVENT/SPECIAL

Postby javalady » June 15th, 2019, 11:41:05 am

zee113 wrote:Hi :wave:
Can I please buy a m/f pair of Skywreath? Thank you. <3

Trade sent! Thank you! :D
\Not all who Wander are lost/

25/25 Gifts! Thank you!

46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1204
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

PreviousNext

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests