Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby javalady » March 17th, 2019, 1:23:33 am

Me yet again.... :wave:

Can I get

Pegasus 600g
Dark pegasus 600g
Moss snail 100g
Blazing rose snail 200g

Total 1500g.

Thank you! :wave:
\Not all who Wander are lost/

Hatchling clicks appreciated!
46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html My LTS thread. Take a look! UPDATED 3/22 NEW STOCK!!

I will buy Any ravens you have. 1k a piece. Even frozen hatchies and eggs as well! Also Hydra grown ups and hatchlings.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 623
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby paige201208 » March 17th, 2019, 7:32:38 am

javalady wrote:Me yet again.... :wave:

Can I get

Pegasus 600g
Dark pegasus 600g
Moss snail 100g
Blazing rose snail 200g

Total 1500g.

Thank you! :wave:

Trade Sent!
Thank you for shopping at the Plaza <3
User avatar
paige201208
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1587
Joined: April 13th, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Location: Stream, watching all the pretty eggs go by
Gender: Female

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby Scorpionrider » March 17th, 2019, 2:32:45 pm

Hello,
I'd like to buy the following:
Bred-Sales tab:
m&f pink rose imp,
white rose imp,
both candle ayoti,
all 3 nikollus,
both psittarx,
1m&1f sintervoos.

Hybrids (bred):
m Lunar Hippogryph,
m amthyst capricorn,
m&f fog vevex ray,
both arkenian geese,
all Tetzcotal Eagle Hippogryph,
drakeling,
both Gilded Foxfire Skulk,
both Simurgh.

Frozen hatchies:
m xand bear,
one mist stalker,
black pearl wyrm,
m&f water hydra,
otrovian amagnae,
m&f yuaxu,
m&f wolpertinger,
Nightshade Potooto,
one Vesperbat,
dulcine amagnae.

That's it for now. :D
LTB:
Temple Dogs, Akhluts, Zalons, Pugs,
Spectral Wolves, Shaas and other canids
User avatar
Scorpionrider
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1316
Joined: September 13th, 2009, 12:14:38 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby paige201208 » March 17th, 2019, 2:54:30 pm

Scorpionrider wrote:Hello,
I'd like to buy the following:
Bred-Sales tab:
m&f pink rose imp,
white rose imp,
both candle ayoti,
all 3 nikollus,
both psittarx,
1m&1f sintervoos.

Hybrids (bred):
m Lunar Hippogryph,
m amthyst capricorn,
m&f fog vevex ray,
both arkenian geese,
all Tetzcotal Eagle Hippogryph,
drakeling,
both Gilded Foxfire Skulk,
both Simurgh.

Frozen hatchies:
m xand bear,
one mist stalker,
black pearl wyrm,
m&f water hydra,
otrovian amagnae,
m&f yuaxu,
m&f wolpertinger,
Nightshade Potooto,
one Vesperbat,
dulcine amagnae.

That's it for now. :D

Trade Sent!
Thank you for shopping at the Plaza <3
User avatar
paige201208
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1587
Joined: April 13th, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Location: Stream, watching all the pretty eggs go by
Gender: Female

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby javalady » March 17th, 2019, 3:46:16 pm

:evil: me again!

Kursim jackalope m/f 20k
Stiptica lichenthrope m/f 4400g
Axolotl m 600g
Moss snail m 100g
Ankh parabuthid m 200g
Wadjet parabuthid 200g
Southern raza cobra 400g

Total is 25900g

Thank you :wave:
\Not all who Wander are lost/

Hatchling clicks appreciated!
46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html My LTS thread. Take a look! UPDATED 3/22 NEW STOCK!!

I will buy Any ravens you have. 1k a piece. Even frozen hatchies and eggs as well! Also Hydra grown ups and hatchlings.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 623
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby paige201208 » March 18th, 2019, 7:28:36 am

javalady wrote::evil: me again!

Kursim jackalope m/f 20k
Stiptica lichenthrope m/f 4400g
Axolotl m 600g
Moss snail m 100g
Ankh parabuthid m 200g
Wadjet parabuthid 200g
Southern raza cobra 400g

Total is 25900g

Thank you :wave:

Welcome back :wave:

Trade Sent!
Thank you for shopping at the Plaza <3
User avatar
paige201208
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1587
Joined: April 13th, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Location: Stream, watching all the pretty eggs go by
Gender: Female

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby Kovu » March 19th, 2019, 6:56:31 am

May I ask for the following eggs?

Krill
Balance Hydra
Yatagarasu Raven
Corax Raven
Noctus Esplendit
Daius Esplensit
Koredanuki
Nocturne Rose Snail
Turmeric Jellycab
Indigo Jellycap
Cupric Jellycap
Snow Hare
Charubi

And could I get a male and female mist Stalker?

I'd really really apriciate it^^
creature/9021764

Please give my Squirt some love <3

Thanks for clicking! ^^
User avatar
Kovu
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 66
Joined: February 16th, 2019, 2:39:21 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby paige201208 » March 19th, 2019, 7:50:55 am

Kovu wrote:May I ask for the following eggs?

Krill
Balance Hydra
Yatagarasu Raven
Corax Raven
Noctus Esplendit
Daius Esplensit
Koredanuki
Nocturne Rose Snail
Turmeric Jellycab
Indigo Jellycap
Cupric Jellycap
Snow Hare
Charubi

And could I get a male and female mist Stalker?

I'd really really apriciate it^^

Trade Sent!
Thank you for visiting the Plaza <3
User avatar
paige201208
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1587
Joined: April 13th, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Location: Stream, watching all the pretty eggs go by
Gender: Female

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby javalady » March 19th, 2019, 4:50:30 pm

:evil: me yet again...got a big request...can I get all your stream born hatchies? I don’t know the total....sorry. There are quite a few.

Thank you!

46 of them I believe.
\Not all who Wander are lost/

Hatchling clicks appreciated!
46-waynal/222336-lts-donation-creatures.html My LTS thread. Take a look! UPDATED 3/22 NEW STOCK!!

I will buy Any ravens you have. 1k a piece. Even frozen hatchies and eggs as well! Also Hydra grown ups and hatchlings.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
javalady
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 623
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 5:10:19 pm
Location: In my mind
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Paige's Plaza - QS, Potion Shop & More

Postby paige201208 » March 19th, 2019, 9:41:24 pm

javalady wrote::evil: me yet again...got a big request...can I get all your stream born hatchies? I don’t know the total....sorry. There are quite a few.

Thank you!

46 of them I believe.

Trade Sent!
Thank you for shopping at the Plaza <3
User avatar
paige201208
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1587
Joined: April 13th, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Location: Stream, watching all the pretty eggs go by
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests