Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Should I change my prices?

yes
4
19%
no
17
81%
 
Total votes : 21

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby Unfa » February 12th, 2019, 10:31:15 pm

Thanks! :yey:
"See you around, kid." - Luke Skywalker

Image

My latest work: Image! More found here: 27-hall-of-the-arts/222709-unfa-s-terrible-pixel-art-collection.html.
User avatar
Unfa
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 238
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 1:02:05 am
Location: Shanghai, China.
Gender: Male

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » February 27th, 2019, 8:08:24 pm

Unfa wrote:Thanks! :yey:

you welcome
have 24 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby Jeh » February 28th, 2019, 7:36:45 am

queenyna Egg stream catching
Your name: Jeh
What type of creature: Brontotherium
How many(up to 4): 4
Total: 40 g

Thank you very much :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImage

LTS GB Eggs and Hatchies
LTB Potooto Hatchlings
LTB Donec Hatchies


I sell the creatures in my sale tab. If interested, please send me a PM.
Prices can be found on my profile.

User avatar
Jeh
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 1733
Joined: March 30th, 2015, 1:43:32 pm
Location: India

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » February 28th, 2019, 7:26:01 pm

Jeh wrote:queenyna Egg stream catching
Your name: Jeh
What type of creature: Brontotherium
How many(up to 4): 4
Total: 40 g

Thank you very much :wave:

added and closed stream catching
have 24 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby EldritchEels » March 2nd, 2019, 5:02:50 am

queenyna breeding shop
Your name: EldritchEels
Which breeding shop you are ordering from: hybrid
Type of creature you want: female hallow capricorn
How many (between 1 or 4):1
Total:25g

(edit: woops i got the wrong form, my bad)
User avatar
EldritchEels
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 23
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 6:54:18 am
Gender: Non-binary

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » March 4th, 2019, 5:56:32 pm

EldritchEels wrote:queenyna breeding shop
Your name: EldritchEels
Which breeding shop you are ordering from: hybrid
Type of creature you want: female hallow capricorn
How many (between 1 or 4):1
Total:25g

(edit: woops i got the wrong form, my bad)

2. You can't ask for a specific gender or Birthdate, if you want me to raise for you, you'll take the hatchling no matter its gender and Birthdate. Just let me know you want me to raise it to adulthood and ill do it. you broke this rule ill try but im not guarantee
have 24 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby bigeagle » March 5th, 2019, 6:04:13 am

queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeaglle
Type of creature you want: Accipito Crystalwing
How many: 3 males
Total: 1,500g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hexapo Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Sacris Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Kuanos Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hadros Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


All in all: 7,500g
User avatar
bigeagle
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: September 10th, 2018, 11:55:07 am

Re: Queenyna Shop(OPEN black market shop been added)

Postby queenyna » March 18th, 2019, 8:08:02 am

bigeagle wrote:queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeaglle
Type of creature you want: Accipito Crystalwing
How many: 3 males
Total: 1,500g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hexapo Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Sacris Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Kuanos Crystalwing
How many: 2 females and 2 males
Total: 2,000g


queenyna quick sale shop
Your name: bigeagle
Type of creature you want: Hadros Crystalwing
How many: 2 males
Total: 1,000g


All in all: 7,500g

trade sent


Last bumped by queenyna on March 18th, 2019, 8:08:02 am.
have 24 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1692
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Previous

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests