Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.

Re: Report site errors here

Postby Chimera » August 14th, 2018, 6:47:47 pm

Yesterday I was getting frustrated and confused why the stream would not refresh for upwards to a half hour or more, and today I'm noticing it's not refreshing automatically. I have to refresh manually or re-click the banner during a reset at the xx:x5 mark, and when I do, I'm now often times seeing completely new eggs rather than a flood of brown potatoes

Ave Satanas!
User avatar
Chimera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 13397
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 2:52:56 am
Location: West Coast of somewhere
Gender: Male

Re: Report site errors here

Postby NyxNoire » August 15th, 2018, 2:28:28 am

Chimera wrote:Yesterday I was getting frustrated and confused why the stream would not refresh for upwards to a half hour or more, and today I'm noticing it's not refreshing automatically. I have to refresh manually or re-click the banner during a reset at the xx:x5 mark, and when I do, I'm now often times seeing completely new eggs rather than a flood of brown potatoes


The reset times are: x:00, x:15, x:30, x:45.

And the different eggs being there is how flooding works and has worked for years. :P The first nine eggs are normal whatever eggs. Click one (and freeze if want a flooding egg instead), and then the next egg to take its place will be whatever new critters are flooding.
<3 Thank you so much for my gifts! <3
Image
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage Image Image
Image
User avatar
NyxNoire
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 12911
Joined: July 26th, 2009, 2:36:23 am
Location: North of the Alps and South of the Fells
Gender: Female

Re: Report site errors here

Postby Shakura » August 15th, 2018, 3:23:51 am

Sheeana wrote:I'm having trouble freezing my creatures, I keep clicking "freeze" and "yes, I'm sure", but they remain unfrozen. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on the google chrome browser on my phone, I'm on holiday and I don't have access to a computer.

Same here... i cant freeze an egg on mobile...
Always clicking full page after or before I post in click threads~
<3ImageI love Birds!Image <3 Selling Hollowjacks! 300gImage
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Hey, Psst! Visit myTumblr for more BIRDS!
User avatar
Shakura
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1768
Joined: August 16th, 2009, 7:51:57 am
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Report site errors here

Postby Chimera » August 15th, 2018, 4:38:49 pm

NyxNoire wrote:
Chimera wrote:Yesterday I was getting frustrated and confused why the stream would not refresh for upwards to a half hour or more, and today I'm noticing it's not refreshing automatically. I have to refresh manually or re-click the banner during a reset at the xx:x5 mark, and when I do, I'm now often times seeing completely new eggs rather than a flood of brown potatoes


The reset times are: x:00, x:15, x:30, x:45.

And the different eggs being there is how flooding works and has worked for years. :P The first nine eggs are normal whatever eggs. Click one (and freeze if want a flooding egg instead), and then the next egg to take its place will be whatever new critters are flooding.


Ohhhhhh aderp, I had no idea those were the refresh times; omg saves me so much time camping the stream x.x

As for the flooding, I guess I never camped during a flood long enough to notice XD Ty for clearing everything up! :D

Ave Satanas!
User avatar
Chimera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 13397
Joined: March 16th, 2011, 2:52:56 am
Location: West Coast of somewhere
Gender: Male

Re: Report site errors here

Postby vanillachapter » August 20th, 2018, 12:09:29 am

Hi! When I try to post my Magistream critters to Twitter, the pre-written Tweet shows 'undefined' instead of the link to my critter. This started happening yesterday.
Image


I have a wishlist now <3 -> Image

I am happy to get you any Artificer Shop pets for shop price as long as you help hatch your own eggs. Just PM me. ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
vanillachapter
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 727
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 8:09:13 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Report site errors here

Postby Ayakashi » August 20th, 2018, 12:44:00 am

vanillachapter wrote:Hi! When I try to post my Magistream critters to Twitter, the pre-written Tweet shows 'undefined' instead of the link to my critter. This started happening yesterday.


Magistream has reached its limit in the number of shortened links that twitter can generate, which is why the "undefined" comes up. Best work around, just copy the url of the creature page, and paste it into the tweet box before submitting.
ImageImageImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
User avatar
Ayakashi
CreaturesTrade
MD Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 6196
Joined: November 18th, 2009, 1:17:54 pm
Location: Hiding from reality
Gender: Kraken

Re: Report site errors here

Postby vanillachapter » August 20th, 2018, 5:05:09 am

Ayakashi wrote:
vanillachapter wrote:Hi! When I try to post my Magistream critters to Twitter, the pre-written Tweet shows 'undefined' instead of the link to my critter. This started happening yesterday.


Magistream has reached its limit in the number of shortened links that twitter can generate, which is why the "undefined" comes up. Best work around, just copy the url of the creature page, and paste it into the tweet box before submitting.


Ohh okay. So no more shortened links ever?
Image


I have a wishlist now <3 -> Image

I am happy to get you any Artificer Shop pets for shop price as long as you help hatch your own eggs. Just PM me. ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
vanillachapter
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 727
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 8:09:13 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Report site errors here

Postby Myrin » August 20th, 2018, 5:08:34 am

vanillachapter wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:
vanillachapter wrote:Hi! When I try to post my Magistream critters to Twitter, the pre-written Tweet shows 'undefined' instead of the link to my critter. This started happening yesterday.


Magistream has reached its limit in the number of shortened links that twitter can generate, which is why the "undefined" comes up. Best work around, just copy the url of the creature page, and paste it into the tweet box before submitting.


Ohh okay. So no more shortened links ever?


Until the end of the month. It resets on the 1st of each month.



ImageImageImageImageImageImage

codes:


User avatar
Myrin
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 5299
Joined: July 6th, 2009, 9:16:33 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Report site errors here

Postby vanillachapter » August 20th, 2018, 12:20:42 pm

Myrin wrote:
vanillachapter wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:Magistream has reached its limit in the number of shortened links that twitter can generate, which is why the "undefined" comes up. Best work around, just copy the url of the creature page, and paste it into the tweet box before submitting.


Ohh okay. So no more shortened links ever?


Until the end of the month. It resets on the 1st of each month.


I see. Thank you! ^_^
Image


I have a wishlist now <3 -> Image

I am happy to get you any Artificer Shop pets for shop price as long as you help hatch your own eggs. Just PM me. ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
vanillachapter
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 727
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 8:09:13 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Report site errors here

Postby Thaliel » August 30th, 2018, 12:11:10 pm

fia puca images have disappeeared, see
http://magistream.com/bestiary.php?page=673
the very left ones are missing
Image <-click
User avatar
Thaliel
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 304
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 6:20:15 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Support and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests