Summer Daze~ An Art shop [Closed for now]

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby freakazoid » July 21st, 2012, 9:13:35 pm

Piney wrote:An atramentum is fine. That's 7.5k. :3

Awesome. I'll gather up a little more gold and send it over when I have it. ^.^
edit: Sent the gold over, and tossed in a few critters as a tip. c:<
. Image Image Image Image .
Free creatures! PM me if interested! c:
Gender Trading --- LTB Bred Temple Cat
User avatar
freakazoid
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 6:04:59 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Piney » July 23rd, 2012, 9:08:17 pm

Image

Cass's doodle~ And a bonus bug.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
User avatar
Piney
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 22823
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 3:32:24 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Cassowary » July 23rd, 2012, 9:16:12 pm

Piney wrote:Image

Cass's doodle~ And a bonus bug.

Eeeeeee <3
ImageImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
Cassowary
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 24600
Joined: March 10th, 2011, 1:27:31 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Gingy » July 23rd, 2012, 9:39:03 pm

May I request an unshaded doodle of a Black Tienko with a tiger striped collar? Like the one in my signature, and if you could little bitty wings on his shoulders?

<3 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage <3


3DS Friend Code 0705-3195-9101
User avatar
Gingy
CreaturesTrade
HotA Moderator
 
Posts: 9532
Joined: August 29th, 2009, 7:46:44 pm
Location: The Land of Cleve, in the Kingdom of Ohio.
Gender: Female

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Piney » July 23rd, 2012, 9:39:35 pm

Gingy wrote:May I request an unshaded doodle of a Black Tienko with a tiger striped collar? Like the one in my signature, and if you could little bitty wings on his shoulders?


Sure I can. It's a very cute sprite. >w< The price is 7.5k.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
User avatar
Piney
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 22823
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 3:32:24 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Gingy » July 23rd, 2012, 9:47:19 pm

Piney wrote:
Gingy wrote:May I request an unshaded doodle of a Black Tienko with a tiger striped collar? Like the one in my signature, and if you could little bitty wings on his shoulders?


Sure I can. It's a very cute sprite. >w< The price is 7.5k.


Trade sent :roll: Oh! Can you make him have yellow eyes instead of green like on the normal tienko sprite?

<3 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage <3


3DS Friend Code 0705-3195-9101
User avatar
Gingy
CreaturesTrade
HotA Moderator
 
Posts: 9532
Joined: August 29th, 2009, 7:46:44 pm
Location: The Land of Cleve, in the Kingdom of Ohio.
Gender: Female

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Piney » July 23rd, 2012, 10:01:03 pm

Gingy wrote:
Piney wrote:
Gingy wrote:May I request an unshaded doodle of a Black Tienko with a tiger striped collar? Like the one in my signature, and if you could little bitty wings on his shoulders?


Sure I can. It's a very cute sprite. >w< The price is 7.5k.


Trade sent :roll: Oh! Can you make him have yellow eyes instead of green like on the normal tienko sprite?


Alright. owo~

Edit:

Image

Cat for Freak~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
User avatar
Piney
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 22823
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 3:32:24 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby freakazoid » July 23rd, 2012, 11:04:45 pm

:omg: SO CUTE. *cuddles*
Can I request another doodle? I'd like it to be of a cat of mine, in motion or something (you can choose the pose, lol). Here's a picture of him: link

Sorry the picture's blurry, lol. He would never sit still long enough for me to take one. I have a few others (all blurry lol), if you need them. The markings definitely don't have to be exact, I was just giving an example. c:

If I can ask for another, that is. If I can't, then just ignore this. XD
. Image Image Image Image .
Free creatures! PM me if interested! c:
Gender Trading --- LTB Bred Temple Cat
User avatar
freakazoid
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 6:04:59 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby Piney » July 23rd, 2012, 11:27:08 pm

freakazoid wrote::omg: SO CUTE. *cuddles*
Can I request another doodle? I'd like it to be of a cat of mine, in motion or something (you can choose the pose, lol). Here's a picture of him: link

Sorry the picture's blurry, lol. He would never sit still long enough for me to take one. I have a few others (all blurry lol), if you need them. The markings definitely don't have to be exact, I was just giving an example. c:

If I can ask for another, that is. If I can't, then just ignore this. XD


I finished your request so I guess you can ask for another. XD Is that Tiger from the ranting thread? I'll do him for free if you want to.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
User avatar
Piney
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 22823
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 3:32:24 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Summer Daze~ An Art shop

Postby freakazoid » July 23rd, 2012, 11:28:18 pm

Yep, it is. And no, I must pay. I insist. c:
. Image Image Image Image .
Free creatures! PM me if interested! c:
Gender Trading --- LTB Bred Temple Cat
User avatar
freakazoid
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 9665
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 6:04:59 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest