- Gifting is again possible. Like on previous occasions, you can gift unfrozen eggs and unfrozen hatchlings. Gifting will be possible up to and including December 24th (EST). You can open your presents some time during December 25th.
- Remy has finally gotten rid of that aweful "dandelion" tea and stocked up a new, and from what I've heard, sweeter draught
- The Solstice Caravan appears to have returned with treasures from far-away lands! You can find the Caravan on the Shops section. The Caravan will stay until and including December 30th (EST).
- It would also seem that some seasonal creatures have found their way into the stream. They will stay until and including December 30th (EST).
- Egg slot limits have temporarily been raised. You can now get six normal eggs and a total of eight, if the last two are donation pet eggs. This increase will be in place up to and including December 30th (EST).
- A new functionality on the site has been released. Read more of it below.
- There are still a couple of things coming later this month so stay tuned!
As an early present for the Magistream community we'd like to present you with a feature that has been hoped and requested for quite a while now. The feature has been on the development list a long time already and has now been implemented, resulting in something that will hopefully be useful to many of you and save your clicking fingers.
You can now add whole tabs to trades!
There are a few things to keep in mind:
-A trade now has a new "Toggle tab selection" button on top of the creature list
-"Toggle tab selection" button will select all unselected creatures and unselect all selected creatures from the tab you have clicked. The creatures will be added to the trade once you click "Save changes".
-Please note that your device's performance may affect how many creatures you can add in one go. In our tests 3500 creatures went in smoothly in one saving of changes, but with 6600 creatures there were some performance issues.
-Please also note that the creatures that are put in a trade (changes saved) will forget the tab and sorting they were in, so if you play around with this new feature, be prepared for the creatures ending up back in your Main tab once you remove them, or cancel, or complete the trade. Depending on your device very large amounts of creatures ending up in your Main tab may also cause performance issues.